General Beverage is specialised in technical and commercial solutions for the distribution of food and beverages:
- Microfiltered water
- Cold Beverages (soft drinks, fruit juices, local beverages, fair trade beverages, health drinks, concentrated beer)
- Hot beverages (coffee, chocolate, tea, cappuccino, fair trade hot beverages, soy drinks)
- Espresso coffee
- Hot and cold beverages for children
- Beverages for the healthcare (light beverages for diabetics, thickened drinks and herbal teas)
- Vegetable soups for commercial food service
- Food for the healthcare (velvety vegetable soup, homogenised pasta, homogenised meat, cereal creams, mashed vegetables, local and international dishes, protein enriched dishes, fruit mousses, puddings, desserts)
- Fruit sorbets and cold creams
- Express ice creams
- Frozen yogurt and soft ice cream
- Yogurt cream
- Jams, honey and creams
We create our solutions using specific semiautomatic dispensers to meet different requirements, permitted on interest-free loan, for the supply of concentrated liquids and powdered mixes and other products.
We manufacture all the commercial products and design/assemble most of the dispensers and the equipment. By verticalising the production we can fully develop our business model:
The achievement of ‘Food and Beverage Solutions’ specific to every market sector, developed on the basis of combining equipment, products, communications, commercial formulas.
This allows us to provide solutions addressed to different market sectors, including:
- Collective food services (company, university, military and school canteens , staff and school canteens, university cafeterias and mess halls, hospitals, retirement homes)
- Tourism (hotels, resorts, cruises, theme parks)
- Commercial premises (self-service, lunch bars)
- Other sectors (workplaces, waiting rooms, gyms, grocery stores)
At present our, services are used in making more than 110 million meals and 60 million breakfasts every year through 16000 distribution systems in which we directly manage the service through our network of technical assistance.
Our business has a strong association with environmental sustainability for which we have received prestigious institutional awards: Ecoefficient Tuscany 1st Prize (Toscana Ecoefficiente), Special Mention Environmental Award, Business Environmental Award Special Mention and mentioned in Sustainable Development Award 2009. As part of our production we promote fair trade products, we are licensees of the international warranty Fairtrade brand and members of the consortium Fairtrade Italy.
Among our collaborations: Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies (case study for Masters in Environment and Innovation), the Polytechnic University of Milan (for the design of beverage dispensers with low environmental impact), Catholic University of Piacenza (for the studies about the food efficacy of RistoSano® system) University of Studies of Pisa and University of Studies of Milan (partner for sanitation and hygiene quality and for the study of bacteriological problems connected with the microfiltration of water).